viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Silvio Rodriguez

Hi bloggers, today i talk for my favourite concert.

My favourite councert was in the 2012 I was a listen to Silvio Rodriguez in the Estadio Nacional, the concert a really enjoyed, I was 15 years old, the perfect age to thinking and having fun  I went whit my friends and i had a lot fun.
I remember having felt a lot happiness and emotion beacause Silvio Rodriguez is very important in my life. I remember listen to Silvio from child together whit my family and me friends.

I remember that my favourites songs was Cita con angeles, El necio and Mujer con oleo de sombrero.














 I hope you enjoyed this post. 

Regards!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Mauricio.
    I really like Silvio Rodriguez's music. I thik I listened every day.
    I am glad that you can enjoyed with your family and friends.

    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Mauricio. I love Silvio, when i was a child my mom always listen to him, so he reminds me a lot of her.
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...