viernes, 17 de agosto de 2018

Bley Bley


Hi bloggers, today i will talk about a toy that i used to play with as a child, its name was the beyblade, its like a "trompo" - a latinoamerican toy –

In this game two beyblade fight. the last one to stay around wins. I remember playing with my childhood friends many hours. Whoever won took the beyblade from the other person or player. I also remember that the one who won the game was the coolest.

Then it was a game similar to the top, so it looked like a spin. I remember that my first bayblade was at 6 years old after my mother gives me one after getting a good grade, I remember that I bought it at the fair in the house where I lived I played with this toy until about 8 years old. And what I did most was to entertain myself and have fun with my friends.


The last time i play whit my bayblade it was 15 years ago. and unfortunately I do not know where the bayblade.

1 comentario:

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...