jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

My last holliday!!! :)

Hi people, hi hope you are having a good day 
In this time i will talk about my best trip. The trip was to the brazilian northeast during march of this year where the mission was to travel 500 km in 27 days. The trip is made with camilo, luis, martin and juliet.
It all started in th city of Maceio where we stayted 1 nigth. Then we lived the carnaval in a rural village called Paripueira where we stayted 3 days. I remember after that we went to a village called Sao Miguel dos Miglares there we were 3 days (all that week we were without comunication). Then we went to a town called Maragogi where we stayted 6 days there we became brazilian and argetinean friends. Then we arrived at a new region called pernambuco there we met the cities of Tamandare, Porto do Galinhas, Recife y Olinda where we stayted 10 days. Finally the trips ends in the city of Joao Pessoa where we live with artisants


2 comentarios:

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...