jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging,
it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I remember that learning to drive was difficult
because I was new and because I was too young. I also remember that the one who
taught me was my grandfather and that he was rude to teach. So I felt a little challenged.
I remember that it took me a whole day to learn and when I could start the car I felt very
happy. In order to achieve the challenge, I was very methodical and very concentrated,
we were on a road away from the city for greater safety. The people who were close to
me at this time were my grandfather, my grandmother, my mother and my girlfriend.
who gave me their support at all times, happily after that first day I took the mandatory
classes. I was in that school for a month and I learned the theoretical and
practical part to get a driver's license. Then I had to take an exam in the
municipality of Prado and they gave me the license for 6 years (from 2015 to 2021).
I can say that it was a mission accomplished and I feel very happy about it, it
has helped me to mobilize when I need it or my family.
Well, people, I hope it's history you liked, with nothing more to write, I say goodbye
hahaha have a good week goodbye.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...