viernes, 4 de mayo de 2018

Table tennis

Hello class! Today I'm going to talk about something that I'm good at ...

Mmm ... I think this is difficult though. When I was a child, my mother told me it was good for table tennis.

I started playing table tennis at age 11 after being suspended from football at Club Cobreloa.

From that moment I started to train and compete. Train 8 years at the zeus club of Quinta Normal.

My best record was in 2009 when I was number 8 in the metropolitan ranking of Chile. I remember competing in the sub 13 category and I had two constant rivals, a Chilean and a Japanese.

When I enter university I stop training, however now I play from time to time and I have found other sports that I like, such as cycling and soccer.

greetings class, I hope you liked this blog.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...