viernes, 24 de agosto de 2018

Final Blog

Hi guys how are you
In this blogs I will write about my experience with the blogs. Personally I must admit that it cost me a lot because English is hard for me. However, I think it has helped me a lot because I had to write and read every week at least once and also on interesting topics. I think it's an efficient activity because it's entertaining, it has helped me a lot in learning.
The blogs that i liked most was a special place for me because while I wrote it I remembered the good moments that happen there.
The blogs that I enjoyed the least were the Super Campeones, because it was the first one I wrote and it was difficult and the blog that I enjoy the most reading was the favorite place of coni I remember Totoralillo was a beautiful place that I would like to know.

Mmm… with regard to the improvement of my English I think it is a little better haha. Finally I want my English to keep improving <3. 

Resultado de imagen para memes hasta la vista baby

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...