viernes, 10 de agosto de 2018

Instagram

Hi brothers and sister 

Today I will talk about a cell phone application that I have enough, it is very likely that you also use it a lot, this application is instagram basically because I have fun with memes, interesting photos such as cycling, table tennis, soccer, geography , and above all beautiful natural landscapes. Also because for this app I can converse with my friends. I started using this application during 2016, when my sister downloaded it, at first I did not use it that much, but last year I used it more frequently, today I use it every day once a day at least.

On the other hand, I find it interesting because you can meet people and see the stories of everything that interests you, for example I see the reactions and comments of professional cyclists for intagran live. Also window shopping you can see sales beacause there are always and the promotions for example in the page "thefutbolstorecl" where they sell jersey the football.


The combination of these things makes the instagram a good app beacause is for a variety of tastes.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...