jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019


El Che

Hello friends this time I am going to talk to you about someone with whom I would like to have a personal conversation.
This person is Ernesto Guevara de la Serna, better known as Che Guevara, Che Guevara was a South American revolutionary in the medical profession who propelled and helped communist revolutions in Latin America during the second half of the twentieth century.
I would like to talk with him because his story ("the story of a being from another world, the story of a galaxy animal, is a story that has to do with the course of the vialactea") and the great affection that the people have South American for him catches my attention.
If I had the opportunity to talk with Che, I would ask him to tell me about his adventures in America, I think he would be entertaining, however, most likely he will not be able to talk to him, although I am content to listen to the story of any traveler.
If you want to know a little about the history of che I recommend you listen to the “canción del elegido” of Silvio Rodriguez and I also invite you to watch the movie “diarios de una motocicleta”



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...