sábado, 28 de julio de 2018

Dura remix


Hello people
this time I will talk about a song that came out in 2018.
To introduce them to the topic my musical tastes are quite varied, I listen to Cuban trova and Mexican rancheras, to reggeaton and modern trap.
That's why I'll talk about "tough remix" of daddy yankee, bad bunny and natty natasha.
I like this song because it is very good hahaha, I like the rhythm and colors of the video, besides that it is sticky and very promoted on the radio and on the internet.
This song has 258 million visits, and when it was released premiered alcanso the number 1 ranking of songs more escuahdas on youtube.
Although the songs of reggaeton are disposable because after a while nobody listens to them, this song is the one that I have listened most this 2018.
It is very likely that they have ever heard it hahaha.
Greetings class.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...