jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

THE DAMN HUASON BB!


Hi fau bloggers!

in this blogg i will talk about my favorite villain haha!
to make this publication more entertaining i will first talk about the characteristic and at the end of the name.
the first characteristics the my favorite villain is that his face painted, second her saw a gentleman suit... Another clue from my villain is that he is a damn bastard hahaha. He has a taste for chaos and for ultra-violence. He has no love for money, he burns it (He is bastard). finally my villain has his enemy known as the dark lord.


I remember the first time i saw it at school in 4th grade for a philosophical analysis and a fell in love whit the character for its authenticity and internal evil.



Drum roll..... my favorite villain is.... The huason batman dark nigth version.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Driver´s license

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about the time I had to do something challenging, it was the day I had to learn to drive a car. I ...